Thursday, June 10, 2010

--<--<--@ Thank You So Much @-->--->--




To My Lovely Mom (Norizan Suhaily) and My Lovely Daddy (Salim Sabri)~


Dear Mom and Dad,
Three small words so much to add. For all your loveand your support a million words would be too short. The words, "I love you" seem too few to express the love I have for you. I also don't always show it...but you know that I do appreciate how much the both of you have helped me with my life, love, and career and given me all of the things that have gotten me here.Lastly, Thank you for everything. I hope I can do it for my kids one day. I love both of you!





To My Love, Junrizan Raman ~


Dear,
I can't believe I'm graduating. I'm so excited and wanted to stop and tell you how much I appreciate your help over the years. You were patient, inspirational, and actually made things fun. Thank you so much for everything. I won't forget it! Thank you for coming to my Graduation... Always love u dear.

Blog~~ how tht i express what i feel... even they did not read this entry...Daaa~~

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Yaya Destiny Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template